Professor Craig White MML ClinPsyD PhD FRCP FBPsS
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Welcome to my website.
I have worked as a clinical psychologist within the UK for the past 25 years. In addition to my training in clinical psychology I have conducted research in understanding psychological adjustment to illness, undertaken specialist training in cognitive therapy and written widely on psychological assessment, intervention and care planning - in journals such as the British Medical Journal and British Journal of Health Psychology and textbooks such as the Handbook of Adult Clinical Psychology and the Oxford Textbook of Psychotherapy.
Professor Craig White
Prompt comprehensive and highly professional psychological reports providing clear descriptions of history, current issues ,opinions and recommendations covering questions such as:
- What are the psychological injuries that have been caused by this event ?
- How have prior life events influenced psychological reactions to this accident or incident ?
- Does my client have psychological symptoms that are consistent with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder ?
- Has my client had an adequate trial of psychological therapy ?
- What are the psychological processes and factors responsible for the origins and maintenance of my problem(s)?
- What psychological interventions and approaches will help me make the changes that I want to make in my life ?
The latest twitter activity from @profcorg will appear below LIVE
- No tweets found